Sunday 25 September 2011

Bravo !

The Communicating Tool
Face book

Yesterday, I looked into the affairs of many but one event caught my attention. After reading the news, a sense of pride overwhelmed me as I see the work of some students. Let me share it; meant to be spread around.




You see the parents in the photo? The school holds appreciation days for the hard work of teachers and students especially in the field of curriculum and co-curriculum. During such occasions parents give their full support to their children by being present and taking shots for keeps.
I do that too. When my children were younger, I got excited when they were named best student for this and that and then I would make it a point to be present for the award ceremony. We hope to give encouragement so that the children will be affirmed in the right directions and hopefully will grow up to be useful citizens, good daughters and sons and a good influence to society. We teach them right attitudes and values.
The school is an effective platform to vent out their talents, skills, energy and right behaviour.
I am glad to see a glimpse of it in the works of the interactors of SMK Seafield.


I have been informed through the facebook that the Interactors have adopted a corner of the children's unit in the Sungei Buluh Hospital and have taken effort to brighten up the spot. Look at their great work. Bright and beautiful; fit for all the princes and princesses of the hospital.

I am proud that they spent hours for a cause worth mentioning. The leader Kaelan and committee members have made it a point to see to the fruition of their vision for the club. Well done and Kudos.



This group of energetic youths are a privilege to have in school. They look humble and simple but their mission is tall and they achieved it. Hopefully, the next committee will continue this great effort and accomplish more. I used to remember their seniors creating a garden and later painted the hard landscape during weekends. So they learn responsibility, commitment, sacrifice of time and energy and hopefully these values will carry them through in life.
Rome was never built in a day; much has to be learnt from young and really these values will be the life posts in the future.

To the Interactors of the school, may your good work continue to create greater legacies and be a good example to others.

Congratulations for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment