Thursday 15 September 2011

He Remembers

Danial
SPM 2009
It was 4.30pm. The office boy came in to say the ex-student wanted to see me.



Decently attired, he asked for some verifications for his scholarship papers. A JPA scholar, he told me he was doing medical studies in the University of Malaya.

Teacher: So, you went into Asasi Science?
Danial: Yes, I did.
The teacher looked at his handsome face and asked : What's the CGPA?
Ahem, he shyly replied : A 4 pointer teacher.

A good job done I told him.

He quickly said: It's all from here teacher. I learnt from this very school and I am grateful. I see so many new things; the toilet, the History Gallery and it never stops. I am proud of my connection with the school.

He did it. After a tiring day and so many challenges, it is soothing to the ears and soul; his songs for his Alma Mater. This is what matters; he remembers his Alma Mater.

All the best to you Danial and your parting words were; I will come back to help the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment