Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Surprise

It arrived in a parcel.
I was not too sure if I should open it as it was addressed to Esther.
But at the same time it had my phone contact.
It must be a family affair.
So I opened it to the chagrin of dad as he wanted me to ask Esther for permission.
I was convinced it was meant for the family.




A lovely photo book with the City of Portsmouth as its cover. As I reflected on the background, I knew it is the work of an artist.


Trust Esther to arrange the photos chronologically and with taste.



The girls' unforgettable reunion with Raymond Choi in London; their present hero as all the sisters say he is super nice.




An unforgettable time together with the Abbots and Vincie Senior at Codford St Mary.




The sisters with cousin Sophie; the gang leader in London now!





Shots of the sisters reunited in Stansted where Air Asia is so associated with.


The longest legs; slim and lanky just like how you want to think so.




Memories of the Scotts in Leiscester.


So Esther for your perusal since you are so insistent on seeing your work.
But it's a good piece of job and friends in school are asking how to get their photos done this way too and what camera you used.

By the way the photos brought back memories that a mother will linger on and reflections on the good times together. My dear daughters, please take care of your hearts, health and well being and be in good pieces. Your poor mother's heart is palpitating all the time when she remembers you all daily.
Good food? Good health? Good times?

Remember your prayers before you sleep each night and ask for divine guidance.

1 comment: