Tuesday 20 December 2011

It's Done !

15th December 2011
Another Day marked in the annals of my life.



After 7 years since SPM 2004, she finally reached her destination. It's a long haul with a lot of perseverance, patience, determination and grit. There were many days of tears, fears and sleeplessness. I am thoroughly relieved that she has finally completed what she started with; as what Kong Kong would say ..'yu tau yu mi' (you have an end to your mission).



"Ma, I am wearing a mortar board !" She rushed to me in glee. Thank you girl for your years of hard work. It was a day to rejoice in the Lord. Many prayers have gone before this and I am grateful for the good Lord's sustenance. May the smile on her lips be there for the days to come.

Now...it's the beginning of life.
Ma will watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment