Sunday 3 June 2012

Ladies Now !

 Where did the years go?

 This is my favorite photo of Sara with her friends Anusha and her sister; but I have forgotten her name. They were such thick pals and had real fun together; birthday parties and get togethers. Now all have finished their tertiary stints and each following their own destiny; trodding on different paths. I hope they are all fine and happy.



 Now Sara is a lady already. Seen here are her friends; Evelyn and Vuina? I have not met them but they seem to be thick with Sara.Soon all will be home again and fighting for their causes and dreams in this country. I thought she was still a baby and now she is a lady alright.



 Standing on the piano are 2 photos of a favourite niece. To me she is always a baby. I thought it was just yesterday that she was born; 1.9kg and I remember telling my sister that she needed a lot of tender loving care. So in her baby days, she would be in my house being looked after by Allie. Oh she was not spared of the 'sarong' and she was cradled in it daily to ensure good and long naps. The 'sarong' is a taboo in this modern era but believe me it is a practical lullaby trick.
When did she grow up?



There; pretty lady on her first prom date. Not bad eh. My little niece is no more little. She 's a lady too!

Oh where did the years go ?

No comments:

Post a Comment