Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Old Girl


At 57
Thank you dear God for this day.
I am a simple one made happy this day because I have many loving family members, friends and students.

A lovely bouquet of flowers to colour my day.

A lovely place to celebrate.

So much food to fill my tummy.

An i pad to fulfill my social networking ties and so that I would not be so forlorn looking for one when I am not home; so says my dear husband.

A thoughtful daughter by my side.

A husband who prays with me.

So dear God, what more can I ask for?

That I may learn to treasure precious moments of life with loved ones and friends and that I may enjoy the teaching of the Good Book...

...when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work - this is a gift of God... Ecclesiastes 5:19

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and welcome back to the Blogosphere!!

    ReplyDelete