Tuesday 22 November 2011

She's Missed ...

When we miss her...

There is someone in the home who never gets tired of listening to the song; in fact to tell you the truth 2 not one. We, Allie and I will have moments when we really miss her.

We remember her mannerisms, baking days and mooting times in the house. She is always winning but her present days in the course she is going through has taught her life experiences and she has been humbled. Humbled by people who are so matured and experienced in the matters of law.
She tells me she is not only a small fish in an ocean of big ones; she has become even tinier... that's the good part of life long learning. It puts you in the right perspective and you become quieter as you observe the champions talk and challenge one another. You learn from the jargons just by listening to them and hearing them out. Some of life's best experiences are just by sitting at the feet of the masters of the trade.




So when Allie misses her, she quietly smiles when I play this song sung by her during her undergraduate days at Reading on a nite of stars; she included.




I have never got tired of this video. I play it when I miss her. I have Sher Hann to thank for as she had put it up on the tube. It is really good to hear her sing.

Isn't she good? But of course her partner is just as good if not better...
I love listening to her.
Sara , mama misses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment